Whew! No wonder I'm knackered!
These are the Honey Cowls I was able to manage. I had originally wanted to make 12 of them, but wisely stopped at six. I'd gotten quite tired of the pattern at this point. I still want to finish them out, but that might wait til next year.
The Artful Ewe, in Port Gamble, WA. Of all these cowls, four were knit with stash yarn! That was one of my goals this year, and with this particular project, I think I did OK.
Some close ups of a couple of them.
While the pattern itself is easy, I found that I spent an inordinate amount of time knitting these. I'm glad I'm done for a while with them. There are other, interesting and fun projects I've got in mind for the first few months of the new year. These include the Deathflake as a double knit scarf, the Red Dragon Beanie, the Ferrous Wrap, and maybe even some Fleur de lys patterns!