This is mostly a knitting blog. Sometimes pictures of things I've made, sometimes not. I'm a guy who knits, I usually attend a men's stitch 'n' bitch on Monday nights, and I prefer natural fibres to artificial ones. I have a love-hate relationship with bamboo yarns: I love what they can do and how they look, I hate how they are made. I've been knitting since about 2003, though I really didn't get into it until 2005, while convelescing with a broken leg. I must have discovered something good, 'cause I'm still knitting years later.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

North Shore Yarn Crawl

This weekend is the North Shore Yarn Crawl, involving about 14 stores north of Boston, from Winchester to Gloucester, and in between.

I am not participating.

I am saving my money.

I have realised if I buy anymore yarn, I will have to start sleeping on the sofa.

I also don't have a car, and most of these yarn stores are not accessible by public transportation.

I think that's the real reason.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment