So I took out some projects I'd put aside for a bit.
- I've started knitting the dragon double sided scarf again.
- I've re-re-re-started Annie's Shawl in alpaca for Laura. While this is a kick-ass yarn, it's a bit too fuzzy for what I want to do with it. Also, concerning this pattern, I seem to have the dumb.
- I've found the green dragon double knit thingy that I'm making for someone who likes green. And dragons.
- I've picked up the (second) Noro striped scarf, and growled at it.
- I found four of the several sweaters I have on the needles and said, "Oh, I really would like to finish these."
- I've located the yarn for Marilyn's shawl (along with the yarn for Hal's scarf). I haven't actually started them yet, so they're technically not older projects I'm picking up again, but I did get the yarn for them a while back, and they are projects that are much on my mind.
- I found the scarves I'd started five or six years ago for my niece and nephew (in Manos de Uruguay), and am wondering if they still like those colours (purple for her, blue for him, and when I started them, their ages were still in the single digits, which they aren't, anymore).
- I've drooled over the three skeins of Cascade Epiphany that I've got, and don't know what to do with.
Like a ton of bricks.