This is mostly a knitting blog. Sometimes pictures of things I've made, sometimes not. I'm a guy who knits, I usually attend a men's stitch 'n' bitch on Monday nights, and I prefer natural fibres to artificial ones. I have a love-hate relationship with bamboo yarns: I love what they can do and how they look, I hate how they are made. I've been knitting since about 2003, though I really didn't get into it until 2005, while convelescing with a broken leg. I must have discovered something good, 'cause I'm still knitting years later.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lyle's Hat

I met up with Lyle this weekend and delivered to him the Eco Duo hat I'd made for him. I didn't finish the scarf, but I was able to show it to him. He was very happy with the results, and took the hat home with him. This is Lyle in his new hat.
Considering how cool (and rainy) it's been in Boston this weekend, Lyle might not have to wait for the winter to get some wear out of his hat. I think it looks terrific on him, but I'm biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment