This is mostly a knitting blog. Sometimes pictures of things I've made, sometimes not. I'm a guy who knits, I usually attend a men's stitch 'n' bitch on Monday nights, and I prefer natural fibres to artificial ones. I have a love-hate relationship with bamboo yarns: I love what they can do and how they look, I hate how they are made. I've been knitting since about 2003, though I really didn't get into it until 2005, while convelescing with a broken leg. I must have discovered something good, 'cause I'm still knitting years later.

Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Weather said, "Hah!"

Today is the first full day of spring.
It is snowing in Boston.

I promised to make a hat for my friend Joel (he's 10). I told his mum last night that I'd begun the hat, and she jokingly told me there was no hurry for it.

Right now I can barely see across the street through the library windows.
I think we'll need our scarves and hats for a few more weeks at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment